Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Blog

Well here it goes. My name is Christine and I'm a single 33 year old from Canada. I don't have any children but I have a wonderful furbaby (dog) named Ruby Jane. She's a great big playful chocolate labrador retriever who keeps me on my toes every day.
I am an avid scrapbooker. I have been doing traditional scrapbooks for about 10 years now and I love it. I recently moved to a new city to be closer to my family but prior to that I was teaching scrapbooking classes twice a month. I plan to start this up again in my new town as soon as I have time (ie. after I'm settled in and find a job here) About 2 years ago I discovered digital scrapbooking and I was hooked. I've been printing my digital books at www.artscow.com for almost as long.
About 6 months ago I started designing digital kits over on www.artscow.com. I have had great success designing over there but recently alot of users over there have been asking where they can get my kits outside of artscow due to the fact that when they download them on artscow they can only use them within artscow which limits them. So this blog is my answer to that. I plan to offer mini kits as freebies and then the full kit for sale. It may take me some time figure this all out and get it all up and running but bare with me I promise it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment